BEAUTY :: 6 Lipsticks You Need in Your Makeup Collection

17:03


EN :: My first November post on this blog will be unusually about the cosmetics. I absolutely love cosmetics and I have to say I mostly love buying the eyeshadows. On the other hand, I think that lipsticks can always add a little something to every look and outfit! I didn´t use to wear lipsticks in the past and I´ve started only a few ears ago, but nowadays I am wearing them all the time. In this post I want to show you 6 lipsticks you need in your makeup collection. It´s really not an ad for MAC lipsticks...I just love their consistency so they suit me a lot and I have to admit they are mostly my "airport buys" :D Lastly, however, I bought one pink lipstick from Urban Decay and it´s just as perfect as MAC so another one will be from this brand as the price is advantageous ;)
Anyways. I tried to show you all these 6 shades on me and I have to say that the shooting was exhausting :D On the other hand I think it is more authentic and you can see how they look like in reality on my lips. I know that I personally hate posts where are just photographs of products and that´s it. I want to see the consistency, color, makeup or at least swatches so I tried to do it exactly how I would expect it from the other blogs.
I would like to say thank you to my husband who was very patient and took these pictures for me when he was cooking ♥

SK :: Prvý novembrový post na mojom blogu bude nezvyčajne o kozmetike. Ja kozmetiku zbožňujem a naozaj najradšej zo všetkého mám očné tiene. Na druhej strane si však myslím, že rúž vie perfektne doplniť každý look a každý outfit! Ja som rúže nezvykla nosiť a začala som len pred pár rokmi, ale teraz ich nosím furt vždy. A tak vám chcem ukázať 6 rúžov, ktoré vám ozaj nesmú chýbať vo vašej zbierke. Nie je to žiadna reklama na MAC, ja som si ho proste len obľúbila a väčšinou sú to moje "letiskové nákupy" :D Naposledy som si kúpila ružový od Urban Decay a je rovnako perfektný, takže si nabudúce zadovážim ďalší a ešte sú aj cenovo trochu výhodnejšie ;)
Idem ale k veci. Všetkých 6 odtieňov som sa vám snažila ukázať aj na mne a poviem vám, fotenie dalo zabrať :D Ale myslím si, že je to autentickejšie a človek aspoň vidí, ako to v skutočnosti vyzerá na perách. Viem, že ani ja nemám rada články, kde sú len nafotené produkty a to je všetko. Chcem vidieť konzistenciu, farbu, líčenie alebo aspoň swatche, takže som sa to snažila urobiť to tak, ako by som to očakávala aj ja od iných blogov... :)
Zároveň ďakujem manželovi za to, že popri varení mal trpezlivosť odbehnúť a nafotiť ma ♥

RED

Mac cosmetics


EN :: The red is definitely a must have and every woman should own one. I think it suits every woman, she just has to find the right shade. If I don´t know how to accessories my outfit, I always grab the red lipstick. It goes with absolutely everything and it is one of my favorite.

SK:: Červený rúž je jednoznačne ten, ktorý musí mať každá žena. Podľa mňa pristane každej, akurát si musí nájsť správny odtieň, ktorých je samozrejme neúrekom. Ak neviem, čím doplniť outfit, vždy siahnem po tomto rúži. Ide úplne ku všetkému a je jeden z mojich najobľúbenejších.

NUDE 

MAC

EN :: A nude lipstick is part and parcel of every makeup collection as well. I have to admit that I wear this one veeery rarely as I think it suits me the least. On the other hand it goes with many extravagant, colorful outfits or with very bold eye makeup. That is a perfect way to create some balance just by using this lipstick.

SK :: Nude rúž je druhou neoddeliteľnou súčasťou makeupovej zbierky. Ja sa musím priznať, že je to jeden z mojich nejmenej nosených rúžov a myslím si, že mi až tak nepristane. No na druhej strane sa veľmi hodí, ak na sebe máte nejaký extravagantný, farebný outfit alebo veľmi výrazné líčenie očí. Vtedy je dobré vybalansovať to a vytvoriť rovnováhu práve nude rúžom.

PURPLE

MAC


EN :: Haha. Purple one! This was my very first Mac lipstick and yes I went for the craziest color... Of course.. you have to have some extravagances in a lipstick collection and this one is one of them. Maybe it doesn´t suit to the outfit I am wearing, but I promise it looks interesting with the all black or all white outfits. And many others. It´s very playful and I love it even though sometimes I can look deathly a little bit :D

SK :: Haha. Fialový! Tak toto bol môj úplne prvý rúž od Macu a hneď som išla do tejto crazy farby. Jasné... Veď medzi rúžmi nesmie chýbať nejaký výstrelok a presne fialový je jedným z nich. Možno mi teraz nepasuje k outfitu, ale aj on vie pekne doladiť čisto čierny aleo biely outfit. A aj rôzne iné. Je hravý a ja ho mám veľmi rada aj keď človek môže vyzerať trochu mŕtvolne :D

PINK

Urban Decay

EN :: A pink or a fuchsia is a color which evokes something different in every person. Some people immediately think of a "barbie look", some think it´s a girly color, some think it´s a very playful, happy or summery color! If I had to say my opinion, I would say this pink reminds me of summer and playfulness. This was my last addition to my collection and I was wearing it with my pink dress for a friend´s wedding (HERE). 

SK :: Ružová  alebo cyklámenová je farba, ktorá v každom evokuje niečo iné. U niekoho "barbie" look, u niekoho je to farba dievčenská, u niekoho hravá, veselá, letná! U mňa presne evokuje leto a hravosť. Ja som si ho kúpila ako posledný do mojej zbierky a mala som ho na svadbe svojej kamarátky k šatám v rovnakej farbe. Viem, možno sa vám to zdá príliš pink (OUTFIT TU), ale mne to k tomu proste išlo. Určite vám ani táto farba nesmie chýbať v zbierke :)

RASPBERRY / BURGUNDY

MAC

EN :: The raspberry or burgundy is a must have mostly in autumn. It´s trendy and I think it also suits every woman and it looks nice with every outfit... I love it with some dark green turtleneck or burgundy and black outfits. I personally wore it for my own wedding in May and I loved it ♥

SK :: Malinový resp. bordový  je samozrejmosťou najmä v jesennom období. Je trendy a hodí sa taktiež každej žene a ku každému outfitu. Ja som mala tento na svojej svadbe ♥

DARK

MAC

EN :: A dark lipstick is also one of extravagances, but it is nice for autumn and winter, but also for some evening events and dates. The title is "dark" just because I meant all types and shades as dark burgundy, dark brown or even black. Mine is burgundy and I sometimes use it for an "ombré" effect together with the red one.

So what do you think? Do you have your hot favorite? And do you wear lipsticks? Do you have just a few or a lot?

SK :: Tmavý rúž je tiež trochu takým výstrelkom, ale hodí sa pekne na jeseň aj na zimu, ale aj na večerné akcie. Nadpis som dala "tmavý" preto, že som pod ním mala na mysli rôzne odtiene ako tmavo hnedý, tmavo bordový či dokonca čierny. Môj je z tej bordovej palety a je skvelý. Niekedy ho používam na "ombré" efekt a spojím ho aj s červeným.

Tak čo? Máte svojho favorita? Nosíte rúže? A máte ich veľa?

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Najčastejšie nosím nude odtiene, no doma mám takmer všetky uletené aj výraznejšie farbičky. :)

    Rebelliouslily SÚŤAŽ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always have pink and red on my lipsticks.
    Great share dear!
    Much Love,
    Zarrah | The Bandwagon Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection. I love armani one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad I'm allergic to Mac's... They have beautiful colours! I love the dark one on you

    Xo Mel
    http://melodyvalene.com/

    ReplyDelete

Facebook : coming soon

Popular Posts

Shein

SheIn -Your Online Fashion Pullovers

Labels

ootd fashion outfit outfits style irishblogger slovakblogger fashionblogger fblogger wiwt fashionista whatiwore dkny irishfashion styleblogger trendy czechblogger furla outfitoftheday czechslovak lookbook Festina heels new in trending beauty mango slovakgirl winteroutfit autumn skirt Buffalo bblogger denimskirt fall outfit czech dailylook elegant embroidery falloutfit nakd slovak summerstyle thekooples beautyblogger diesel elegant look espadrilles girly style gucci guccimarmont irishfblogger leather jacket paul costelloe redlips spring outfit summeroutfit tips travel trendingnow wavy hair bag crossbodybag dailyoutfit denim dungarees edgy edgylook folklore furlabag karllagerfeld leatherjacket nailart nails off-the-shoulder over knee boots streetfashion trench coat winter ootd Kurt Geiger London MMissoni The Kooples ankle boots autumnoutfit beachwear blackandwhite blazerdress blogger checkedblazer closet remix crochet top crochetdress czechgirl designerbag dress edinburgh elegantlook fall fallootd gelnails hat kildare village lace leather bag leatherskirt metallic metallicboots miniskirt missguided nailinspiration newblogger off the shoulder off-the-shoulder top outfitidea oversized overthekneeboots oxford shoes pinaforedress poncho random red sandals semilac shoes silk blouse skater skirt skinnyjeans spring streetstyle sweaterdress tigh high boots tvoritalubit vans wavyhair zara Allsaints FurlaJulia MissKG allwhite allwhiteeverything ankleboots asos asymmetrictop autumntrend baseball cap blazer blazer dress braid bruno premi burgundy businesslook cardigan cashmere casual casual outfit casuallook check choker christmas christmasoutfit cigarettetrousers coats colorfultights combatboots cosmetics cowboyboots crochettop crop top darklips denim jacket designer shoes drmartens dublin dublinstyle edgy look england eyeshadows fall look fall ootd fashiomblogger fashion blogger faux leather dress fauxfur fauxfurcoat fendi frenchmanicure fur vest furlametropolis gift gingerbread gisou gisoureview gisouspray grey outfit greynails hair haircosmetics hairoil hairproducts hairstyle handmade highponytail honeyoil how to style choker how to wear baseball cap inspiration irihfashion irish jumpsuit kabáty knitted sweater lacebra lacetop lbd leatherbag leathercoat leatherdress leatherpants leathersandals lifestyle lipstick long coat longhair mac makeup mallorca marmont matte mixing colors mugs nailinspo nailtechnician nastygal nechtovyraj off shoulder offtheshoulder ombrenails orsay outfitinspiration outfitotheday outlet overlapdress palette peacoat peter pan collar pinknails plaid pleatedskirt polkadot polkadotskirt ponytail prada present pumps redblouse redcoat reddress redlipstick replay reserved ripped jeans rippedskirt rockstud romantic scotland semilacnails shein shopping shorthair silky blouse silverheels silvershoes simple slipons slovakblgger slovakczech slovakfashion slovakgirl czechblogger smallbag snakeprint sockboots sporty look sportylook springoutfit studs stylish suitpants summerlook sweaterweather tartan themanicurecompany tights tipforpresent topshop towerbridge travelblogger travelling trousers turtleneck urbandecay valentino valentino garavani vila watch waterfall coat wavespray weddingoutfit whitedress whiteshirt winter coat wintertrend zimné kabáty zoeva